Kesem is excited to partner with United Airlines NYC Half again in 2024. At Kesem, we are committed to creating a world where every child who has a parent with a cancer diagnosis or has lost a parent to cancer is never alone. We support these children through and beyond their parent’s cancer with free, fun-filled creative programs and a lasting community. Kesem is incredibly grateful to our generous Team Kesem fundraisers, who join us for endurance events around the country, and make it possible for us to serve more kids.
The following spots are available (to be updated regularly as spots are filled):2023 United Airlines NYC Half
Sunday, March 17, 20248 spots available
$1,500 fundraising minimum
If selected as a member of Team Kesem, you will receive great benefits while training, including:
- Guaranteed entry with registration costs reimbursed
- Easy online registration process and simple online fundraising page
- Welcome packet and regular check-ins from the Kesem team, including event information & fundraising ideas
- Rewards for participants including Team Kesem gear: water bottle, running shirt, and other goodies!
- Opportunities to bond with team members and share training and fundraising tips
- A pasta dinner with the full team before the race
- Extra motivation while training to remind you of the amazing work you are doing to change the lives of children!
Approved applicants will be selected in the order they apply. All team members must commit to the $1,500 fundraising minimum.